The Podiatry Foundation Board of Trustees
Acts under the general supervision of the Executive Director. Serves as a conduit for communication between the board members, and officers of The Podiatry Foundation and outside parties including, KSU CPM, grantees, applicants, vendors, etc. Maintains current knowledge of the Bylaws, Articles of Incorporation, Investment Policy, and other policies and procedures. Facilitates the timely and accurate distribution of information to all appropriate parties.
Description of Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains The Podiatry Foundation organizational records as required by law.
- Assists the Executive Director in the timely filing of required documentation.
- Communicates with board members and outside parties as appropriate.
- Provides various administrative support to the Executive Director and Chairman of the Board.
- Types and distributes correspondence as necessary.
- Compiles information and prepares mailings as necessary.
- Maintains all correspondence, meeting agendas, and board meeting minutes for the Foundation.
- Coordinates all meetings and conference calls related to the Foundation.
- Assists the Executive Director in preparing the agenda and materials related to the board meetings.
- Communicates and distributes all board meeting-related correspondence in a timely manner.
- Attends all board meetings and serves as the recording secretary.
- Assists board members with travel arrangements needed to attend board meetings.
- Processes board meeting related expense reimbursements for the board members in a timely manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by The Podiatry Foundation Executive Director and Chairman.
Previous board experience serving as secretary is preferred. Must display a commitment to, and have an understanding of The Podiatry Foundation and its principles, mission, and goals. Must have solid communication skills and impeccable organizational skills. Strong interpersonal skills are essential to work with The Podiatry Foundation Chairman of the Board, Board of Trustees, Executive Director, and outside parties as necessary